Case Study-Korea Electronic Power Cooperation (KEPCO) – HR development institute
Korea Electronic Power Cooperation (KEPCO) – HR development institute
This place is where KEPCO members to create and develop the value of KEPCO and improving the organizational culture.
They also provide specialized training in languages and other skills to cultivate global business leaders.
- Working in a noisy environment
- Get in contact with more than one person
- Split the floor up between line leaders
They have 2 line leaders designated to specific areas. If workers have a problem in their area, they press their button and the corresponding line leader shows up for help.
- Display [Receiver]: SB-600 X 4ea
- Transmitter [Call button]: ST-500 X 18ea
- Signal Booster: SRT-6000 X 1ea
- It works well in a noisy environment.
- It allows them to get in contact with more than one person.
- It allows them to split the floor up between leaders.
- The ‘CLEAR’ button helps to signify that the issue has been resolved.